typing in people’s birthdays and seeing how compatible they are with each other
already did like half the couples from work
can’t stop won’t stop
She is Hera herself, descended upon the Earth to destroy mankind. She’s the mythical siren, voluptuous and irresistible, leading innocent ships to their doom. She’s the girl at the party, the one that made love to you from across the room with just her eyes, who you make a beeline for the moment you see her, even if you came to the party with another girl. But the by the time you reach her, you’ll bump into every other guy there, because chances are they were all headed for her. But want to know the truly frightening thing? She can destroy all thirty of you in a single moment. She is a Scorpion after all—did you think that stinger was just decorative?
Now, if you haven’t wet your pants or rushed off to join a monastery, let me point out that the Scorpio woman is vengeful and dangerous but not evil. I said that she could destroy all thirty of you, not that she would or that she would even want to. She can defend herself when needed, won’t take abuse or rudeness from anyone, and will go down fighting if necessary. But she’s neither vindictive, nor is she evil. On the contrary, beneath that sexy, feminine exterior, lies the purest and most virtuous of hearts. It just doesn’t get any better than courting a typical Scorpio woman. She’s more romantic than the Cancer woman, more passionate than the Leo, more feminine than the Piscean, more promiscuous than the Sagittarian, and more adventurous than the Aries. There is no such thing as a boring date with a Scorpio woman—it’s impossible. She’s a fantastic conversationalist, a flawless dresser, an elegant companion, and a passionate lover. These are all the reasons why you got down on one knee, after all, and they’re why you put up with her occasional temper tantrums, or her penchant for judging you. Do you realize that despite the rare flaw that she shows every so often, she’s the very personification of the ideal woman? A Scorpio woman is more a mistress than a wife, and I mean that in the best way possible. She’s high-maintenance, but worth it. She needs constant attention, and won’t shy away from reminding you when you fail to provide it. She’s not like the Cancer wife, who will sulk if neglected, nor is she like the Gemini wife, who is secretly grateful for the solitude. No, the Scorpion wife will hunt you down and hurt you if you hurt her, such that by the time she’s vented her anger, you’ll be left counting your equipment, not rubbing them.
Most Scorpio women are talented chefs; they approach cooking with the same passion that they do lovemaking, so you won’t have any complaints in either the kitchen or the bedroom.
Being critical is part of her nature, so get used to it. She’ll tell you how thoughtful her best friend’s husband was on their anniversary, or how much money her old high school boyfriend makes at his executive position. This will no doubt rile you, but don’t even think about returning the favor and comparing her to another woman, or you’ll have to stitch on a new pair so that she tore off you. See, she points out your faults to motivate you to be the best man you can be, but this is only in private. Outside of the two of you, if anyone from a stranger to her best friend or even her mother makes the slightest negative comment about you, she’ll tear them to pieces. She is fiercely loyal and protective of you.
Scorpio women make the best mothers, and it’s because they are natural caregivers and nurturers. There’ll be a tendency to coddle the children and smother them with attention, but the kids won’t complain. They know she has their best interest at heart, and that her kitchen table, like her heart, will always have a place for them.
She may be high-maintenance, and might expect you to improve yourself every moment of your marriage. But it’s because she’s the best there is, and the best always costs a little bit more. Give her whatever she asks for, because she’s worth it. After all, when a Scorpio enters your life, can you really turn her away?
1. Libra rising makes this Scorpio sign outgoing and a social butterfly.
2. This Scorpio will probably fall in passionate love at first sight, because they believe someone is gorgeous and sexy or they think someone drives them wild. Being this way, prompts Scorpio to make the wrong choices in mates, many times.
3. It is hard for a Scorpio/Libra to admit that a relationship should end. Because the Scorpio Sun sign makes them persistent, they keep trying to work it out.
4. Scorpio sign/Libra rising needs to take care and take it slow even though someone seems meant to be and is their ideal in the looks department.
5. They need to get to know someone they may be interested in.
6. Scorpio is a passionate being all on their own, but mix that with Libra and Scorpio becomes more passionate about hooking up or partnering up.
7. Not only will Scorpio sign/Libra be sexually attracted right away, they get emotionally attached, right away. The consequence of this inclination can be the best thing that ever happened or the worst thing that ever happen to Scorpio/Libra.
8. This Scorpio sign isn’t as in control of themselves in love and sex as other Scorpios. They’ll feel compelled to go after easy or unstable women and weak or immoral men, whatever applies.
9. This Scorpio sign should take care in the romance department. If they aren’t discerning in who they choose to get involved with, they may obtain a bad reputation. Above all, this Scorpio sign needs to take care in choosing sexual partners.
10. This Scorpio sign isn’t happy without a romantic partner in their life. Scorpio/Libra has a need to express their emotions.
Your Sun sign is Scorpio and Moon sign is Cancer. You are highly sensitive and intense. You are forceful emotionally. Naturally Scorpio is emotionally vigorous, strong-minded and focused. Cancer on the other side is emotionally deep, firm and domineering. Your personality blends the Scorpio and Cancer qualities.
You are independent, self-reliant and in the process you tend to be swollen with pride and be detached. Emotions are your weakness and you surrender completely to an emotional request.
You are not an extrovert. You do not depend on other people. Your friends must reach you but you do not intend to put extra effort to be with them. You can be very tough and challenging at times. You know what others think and feel. You have an insight into people’s makeup.
Emotionally you are much weaker and can be influenced without much effort than by sensibility. You have a charismatic and appealing personality. You are confident and secure. You rely on your sixth sense. Your intuitive ability is very strong and your gut feelings are very accurate.
You are very possessive and sensitive in romance. You tend to be apprehensive, clever and cynical. You are highly vulnerable to things going around you and can be influenced very easily. Your feelings and emotions are always unchanging and rigid. You are never indecisive and wavering. You are rarely willing to change your thinking. You are not very rational and objective. You drive by emotions, always willing to stand up for your ideals and beliefs. You are extremely intolerant. Even if you are involved in any debate, you never rely on rational explanation but your opinions are always twisted to suit defend your point.
Live fast die young bad cats do it well
- Howlist: Creates and unmasks delusion and illusion in one's life, creates and exposes masks and costumes on the mental level. exposes occasions of deluded oneself and others, creates and tears down realities can create a positive or negative escape for oneself
- Jade - Yellow: Helps in the path to enlightenment and all spiritual paths, aids meditation, teaches non attachment, helps in overcoming ego, selfishness and greed, stimulates and heals the mental body, promotes heightened awareness and compassion, reduces stress, soothes urinary system and digestive system
- Sapphire - Pink: Promotes emotional transformation and transformative healing, clears current past, and past life emotional pain, promotes emotional release, clears heart scars, changes anger and resentment into forgiveness, encourages heart opening and warming; promotes going on after hurts and betrayals, restores trust
The Russian Cartier Tiaras,